Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mirror post From Sharpeeyeengineering.com

01/01/10

Phew!! It’s 3.34am on New Years Day, and it looks like I’ve just managed to beat my self-imposed deadline of a New Years Day launch for ‘Sharpe Eye Engineering’. At least that will make for a memorable Company anniversary date! I am looking forward with great anticipation to the opportunities this new enterprise will bring me. I have a lot of work still to do, but the bulk of my ‘web presence’ and the concepts I wanted to convey are all here in this web site. Whenever I make a change, update or add something new, I’ll post it here first. Ultimately I will also mirror this ‘local’ blog with an external one at blogspot for increased exposure.But now, I am tired and off to bed, I hope that this coming year will be a lucrative one.

No comments:

Post a Comment